Entertaining Company Event Dossier
Occasion: Corporate Breakfast for US Equities
The Event Mission:
initial consultation revealed:
- US Equities had achieved LEED certification
- US Equities wanted to share their new green and sustainable mission and make it the overarching message, in tandem with their holiday celebration.
- Breakfast for 450
- Celebrate sustainably!
The Entertaining Company Recommendation:
Green Eggs and Ham!
- All food and beverages were labeled with a sustainability message
- Green Planet water bottles
- 100% chemical-free linen tablecloths were custom made
- Food was served on Viveterra plates (made from water and pressed leaves)
- Table centerpieces were small trees wrapped in burlap, they were donated to public parks after the event.
- US Equities “LEED Certification” glass sculpture as lobby centerpiece
Scrambled Egg Bar
All American with cheese, potatoes and crispy bacon
Denver with onions, peppers and cheese
French Toast Fingers served with warm maple syrup on the side
Sauteed Local Apple Slices with Demarra Brown Sugar served warm in a richaud
Chef Carved Holiday Ham from Niman Ranch, displayed on the Bone
Warm Potato Pancakes
Yogurt Parfaits sliced strawberries and blueberries accompanied by housemade granola mix
Fresh-Baked Bagels with cream cheese, butter and jams
Fresh-Baked Danish and Muffins
Fresh Fruit Skewers
Holiday Decorated Winter Tree (not Christmas Tree) Cookies
Mini Chocolate Donuts
Mini Cupcakes red velvet with cream cheese frosting and chocolate with chocolate buttercream frosting